Tamil Wife Home Sex Video With Her Husband’s Friend mp4 porn

There usually was some kind of group function on Saturdays and this Saturday was no exception.Keith's parents were on a South America vacation so his house was empty. Guess what? It's party time! Nothing big, just about 25 people with a pretty even mixture of guys to girls.The party started off slow. As the booze flowed, the voice and the noise level increased. Bob was circulating among his friends who were interested in what he had been doing in the Army. He relayed his experiences at the school at Fort Knox. They seemed interested, especially the guys. Vietnam was heating up and the draft, depending on manpower needs was a distinct possibility.The girls were the usual ones that hung out with this assortment of guys. There were no new faces. Gail, Jill and Terri were there. Bob talked to them and judging by their body language, they seemed to show some interest in Bob.After he had his initial encounter with Jill, he had taken her out a few times. She seem to care for him and at the. Here we go, boys, I said as I started jerking both hands up and down, forcing my fingerswhich were wrapped around each one of their rock-hard shaftsto side up and down their canine manhoods. But after a few seconds, I wanted more than to simply feel their blistering hot schlongs against my palms. Picking a random brother, I removed my hand and lowered my head until my lips made contact with the tip of his prick. Not wasting a second, I pushed on until half of his shaft had entered my mouth. Still I pushed on, forcing his erect manhood to slide past my uvula, gliding down my throat with surprising ease. I fought the gag reflex and started bobbing my head up and down while my hand did the same to the brothers rod. Every dozen seconds or so, I would alternate, making sure both brothers were equally satisfied. This continued for the better part of a minute before I felt their cocks start to shake and shiver. Remembering just how salty dogs semen is, I pulled away and jerked them off fast.
www.pornous.net’s got all the steamy content to keep you coming back for more. Stream Tamil Wife Home Sex Video With Her Husband’s Friend mp4 porn for some of the best sex scenes you’ve ever seen anywhere online. No matter your urges, www.pornous.net has got you covered with Tamil Wife Home Sex Video With Her Husband’s Friend mp4 porn porn.

More...
Comments:

Indian Porn Trends